This is the important stuff! Please read carefully, as this information REALLY has changed!
Thank you for your interest in Illuminate Festivals!
Exhibitor booth fees vary depending on event location. Click HERE to view fee schedule.
For insurance reasons, exhibitors may only offer CBD products that contain less than 0.03% THC. Cannabis companies may offer information only; no full, empty, or previously used containers of cannabis products.
Each exhibit booth includes:
- 8 ft. x 6 ft. exhibit space
- 6 ft. table (approximately)
- 2 chairs
- table number sign
- access to one electrical outlet within 10 ft.
Please note! Exhibitors must supply their own floor-length tablecloth for the one table we provide. We request white linens. Any other tables exhibitors choose to bring must not encroach on other exhibitors’ spaces and must have floor-length tablecloths. We suggest 90″ x 156″ length to assure full coverage for 6′ or 8′
Before applying, please note…
- We do not allow booth sharing. Exhibitors at each booth may provide different products and services, but all persons must represent the same organization (tax entity). Exceptions are at the festival sponsor’s discretion.
- Practitioners with whom we have not previously worked may be requested to donate a mini-session to us for each service they would like to offer festival attendees as part of the interview process. We feel it is best to experience firsthand what they would like to offer to festival attendees, as it allows us to make better recommendations to festival attendees.
- Exhibit space and workshop assignment are at the festival sponsor’s complete discretion.
After each festival’s application period (typically 1-2 weeks), we select exhibitors from the pool of applicants to fill exhibitor spaces, and remaining applicants are placed on a waiting list. We do not reserve spaces for prior exhibitors – all exhibitors must apply for every festival separately. However, we do give preference to local exhibitors as it is our intent to help build the healing community in the area where the event is held.
Each approved exhibitor receives a profile page on the Exhibitor Directory on our website.
There is no additional charge for an approved exhibitor to present a workshop. However, please understand that being approved as an exhibitor does not guarantee you will be approved as a workshop presenter. Presenters will be selected at the sole discretion of Illuminate Festivals. We select topics for presentation taking into consideration the audience, location, and venue. We expect applicants to understand that we always have many more exhibitors who request to present their topic than we have timeslots available.
Each approved workshop presenter receives:
- use of a workshop room for up to one hour total.
- one workshop listing in our online and printed festival program.
Each workshop room includes:
- seating for between 10 and 50 attendees (depending on the venue)
- use of a projector, video adapters and projector screen/blank wall
- access to power outlet to power your laptop
We have implemented a NEW PAYMENT POLICY: All payments are due no later than 21 days after you been approved.
- Failure to pay by the deadline may result in your exhibitor booth space being cancelled. This will require you to re-apply if you are still interested in exhibiting. In addition, exhibitors who fail to pay by the deadline for any event may receive lower priority at future events.
- Email reminders for payments will be sent 1 week and also 1 day prior to the payment deadline.
Please have the following items ready before you start the application:
- Product exhibitors: a photo that features products you plan to sell.
- All exhibitors: 1 profile/bio picture (JPG or PNG format; max file size: 2MB; optimal resolution: 1050 by 600 pixels) to be displayed on your bio page. This can be a headshot, product image, business card, or other marketing image.
- All exhibitors: a bio (150 or fewer words) that describes your products/services; this would typically be something found on your website.
Applications for our 2024 festivals will be available soon. Click HERE subscribe to our mailing list to receive notifications when the applications come available.
Applications for 2024 will come available as follows:
- March through June – available now
- July events – early March
- August events – early April
- September events – early May
- October events – early June
- November events – early July
A FINAL NOTE:
Illuminate Festivals is proud to hold events of the highest quality. We expect our exhibitors to behave with the utmost integrity. We will not tolerate any type of energy manipulation or actions with negative intent in any way at our events. It is our mission to serve the community and each other with the purest energy of light and love. If we suspect an exhibitor is not holding to the standard we have set here, that exhibitor may be released from our approved exhibitor list.
To use the “Returning applicants” feature, you must complete the application at least once as a “New applicant” AND select the option at the end of the application to allow us to save your data.
Returning applicants, click HERE to apply
New applicants click HERE to apply.
Thanks again for your interest in Illuminate Festivals!