ILLUMINATE FESTIVALS WILL NO LONGER ALLOW EXHIBITORS TO OFFER ANY TYPE OF HEMP/CANNABIS/CBD PRODUCTS EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2018.
EXHIBITOR SPACES FOR THESE FESTIVALS ARE FULL:
- Illuminate Lancaster (June 2, 2018)
- Illuminate Gettysburg (June 3, 2018)
- Illuminate Annapolis (July 14, 2018)
- Illuminate The Beach (Ocean City) (July 28, 2018)
- Illuminate Columbia (September 8, 2018)
This is the important stuff! Please Read!
Thank you for your interest in Illuminate Festivals!
We recently changed our application process, so we encourage all exhibitors to read these guidelines.
Click HERE to view the fees for our 2018 festivals.
After each festival’s application period (typically 3-4 weeks), we draw from the pool of applicants to fill the available exhibitor spaces and workshops. Once all available spaces have been filled, the remaining applicants are placed on a waiting list. We do not reserve spaces for prior exhibitors – all exhibitors must apply. However, we do give preference to local exhibitors as it is our intention to build the healing community in each area.
There is no additional charge for an approved exhibitor to present a workshop. However, please understand that being approved as an exhibitor does not guarantee you will be approved as a workshop presenter.
Each approved exhibitor receives:
- one exhibitor listing in our online and printed festival program
- exhibitor bio in our online Exhibitor Directory on the festival’s webpage
Each exhibit booth includes:
- 8 ft. x 6 ft. exhibit space
- 6 ft. table (approximately)
- 2 chairs
- table number sign
- access to one electrical outlet within 10 ft.
Each approved workshop presenter receives:
- use of a workshop room for up to one hour
- one workshop listing in our online and printed festival program
Each workshop room includes:
- seating for between 10 and 50 attendees (depending on the venue)
- use of a projector, video adapters and projector screen/blank wall
- access to power outlet to power your laptop
Before applying, please note…
- We do not allow booth sharing. Exhibitors at each booth may provide different products and services, but all persons must represent the same organization. Exceptions are at the festival sponsor’s discretion.
- Practitioners with whom we have not previously worked may be requested to donate a mini-session for us as part of the interview process. We feel it is best to experience firsthand what they would like to offer to festival attendees, as it allows us to make better recommendations to festival attendees.
- Exhibit space and workshop assignment are at the festival sponsor’s complete discretion.
- Payment is required with 15 days after approval.
- Please have the following items ready before you start the application:
- (Product vendors) a photo featuring products you plan to sell.
- (All exhibitors) 1 profile/bio picture (JPG or PNG format; max file size: 2MB; optimal resolution: 1050 by 600 pixels) to be displayed on your bio page. This can be a headshot, product image, business card, or other marketing image.
- Exhibitor bio (150 or fewer words) that describes your products/services; this would typically be something found on your website.
EVERYONE PLEASE READ THESE NOTES:
If you want to use the “Returning applicants” feature, you must complete the application at least once as a “New applicant” and you must select the option at the end of the application to allow us to save your data.
If you are completing this application on a mobile phone or tablet, we recommend that you rotate the device so the screen is oriented in landscape mode. Doing so should allow you to view the “Next Step” button on the top/bottom of each page.
For insurance reasons, we will be unable to allow exhibitors to offer any type of hemp/cannabis/CBD products effective July 1, 2018.